TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. By placing an order on the online store www.ghelfiboutique.com, the Customer declares that he has seen all the indications provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to accept in full the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. Any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or property, caused by the failure, even partial, of an order, is excluded. In case of unforeseen unavailability of the goods and non-acceptance of the order, no charge will be made to the Customer.
HOW TO BUY
3. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by the system www. ghelfiboutique.com by e-mail response, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will report the date and time of the order, an "Order Number" and a "Customer Code", to be used in any further communication with the www system. Mr Ghelfiboutique.com.
4. It is the Customer's responsibility to register with the correct data and keep this data up to date through the login credentials.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
5. Credit card The purchase of the goods is provided by payment method Credit card or Bank Transfer. The transaction takes place through a PayPal.
6. Rate All amounts displayed on www. ghelfiboutique.como are expressed in Euro, which is the reference currency
DELIVERY METHODS AND CHARGES
7. www. ghelfiboutique.com in some cases accept orders only with delivery on Italian territory.
8. For each order placed on www. ghelfiboutique.com, Piermode issues an invoice of the shipped material, sending it by e-mail to the owner of the order, pursuant to Art. 14 D.P.R. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order shall be authentic. No change in the invoice will be possible, after the issue of the same.
9. Delivery costs are explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order. Some promotions may offer discounts equal to shipping costs for orders above a certain value determined by the offer itself. The payment of the goods by the Customer will take place using the Credit Card or Bank Transfer mode. Nothing is due more from the Customer than the total order.
10. Order fulfillment times are 48 hours. No liability can be attributed to www. ghelfiboutique.com in case of delay in the delivery of what is ordered by the couriers.
11. At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check: that the number of packages in delivery corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document; that the packaging is intact, not damaged, nor wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials (adhesive tape or metal ties). Any damage to the packaging and/or the product or the mismatch of the number of packages or indications, must be immediately contested, by making WRITTEN CHECK RESERVE on the proof of delivery of the courier. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to object to the external characteristics of what has been delivered. Any problems related to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, in accordance with the procedures provided for in this document.
12. In the event of non-collection within 5 working days of the material in stock at the courier's warehouses due to repeated impossibility of delivery to the delivery indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the order will be automatically canceled.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
13. Pursuant to Art. 5 Dl 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer, is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, without prejudice to the following paragraph 15.
14. In order to exercise this right, the customer must send to www. ghelfiboutique.com to this effect, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, addressed to PIERMODE Piazzale Europa, 1 - Maclodio (BS) Italy or by telegram or fax always sent within the aforementioned 10-day period and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, sent STRICTLY within the following 48 hours. Once we have received the aforementioned withdrawal notice, PIERMODE will quickly communicate to the customer the instructions on how to return the goods that must reach PIERMODE within 10 days of authorization.
15. right of withdrawal is, however, subject to the following conditions: the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to withdraw only on part of the purchased product; the purchased asset must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, whenever possible, to insert it in a second box; the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original packaging of the product should be avoided in all cases; according to the law, the shipping costs related to the return of the asset are borne by the customer; the shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer; in case of damage to the goods during transport, PIERMODE will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain a refund of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, at the same time cancelling the withdrawal request; PIERMODE is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned with unre assured shipments.
16. Without prejudice to any restoration costs for damage ascertained at the original packaging, PIERMODE will refund to the customer the full amount already paid, net of the shipping costs incurred, within 14 days of the return of the goods, through the procedure of reversing the amount charged to the Credit Card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's job to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain a refund (IBAN Code of the invoice holder).
17. The right of withdrawal totally lapses, due to lack of the essential condition of integrity of the asset (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where PIERMODE is satisfied: the lack of the external packaging and/or the original inner packaging; the absence of integrating elements of the product; damage to the product for reasons other than its transport. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, PIERMODE will return to the sender the purchased asset, charging the same the shipping costs.
18. The personal data requested during the forwarding of the order are collected and processed in order to satisfy the customer's express requests and will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances and in any way. PIERMODE guarantees its customers compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code referred to in Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03. Data controller is PIERMODE Piazzale Europa, 1 - Maclodio (BS) Italy.
19. Any complaint must be addressed to PIERMODE Piazzale Europa, 1 - Maclodio (BS) Italy.
20. The sales contract between the Customer and PIERMODE is intended to be concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the settlement of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial competence is that of the reference forum of his municipality of residence.